2014.10.10, update Group Member and add Message Board
2014.7.1, update publications
2014.5.27, our news (LICOM in ASC14)
2013.12.30, my google scholar webpage (Google Scholar).
2013.12.10, a new page about LICOM has been added.
The following figure is the monthly mean volume transports for INSTANT (solid) and LICOM2.0 (dash) at the Makassar Strait, Lifamatola Passage, Lombok Strait, Ombai Strait and Timor Passage. The correlation coefficients between INSTANT and LICOM2.0 are also shown in each panel. (Feng, X., Liu, H. L.*, Wang,F. C., Yu, Y. Q., & Yuan, D. L. (2013). Indonesian Throughflow in aneddy-resolving ocean model. Chinese Science Bulletin.doi:10.1007/s11434-013-5988-7)
2013.08.16 my information , try it.
2013.04.25 update publications
2013.03.06 Change to English.
2013.02.27 My scholar homepage is setup.
- Seasonality of biological feedbacks on sea surface temperature variations in the Arabian Sea: The role of mixing and upwelling Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans: 2014 ,119 ,7592-7604
- Influence of oceanic Rossby waves on phytoplankton production in the southern tropical Indian Ocean Journal of Marine Systems: 2014 ,doi:10.1016/j.jmarsys.2014.02.003 ,1–31
- Eddy energy sources and sinks in the South China Sea JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH: OCEANS: 2013 ,118 ,4716–4726
- Indonesian Throughflow in an eddy-resolving ocean model Chin Sci Bull: 2013 ,58 ,doi: 10.1007/s11434-013-5988-7
- Long-term Behaviors of Two Versions of FGOALS in the preindustrial control simulations with implication for the 20th century simulations Advances in Atmospheric Sciences: 2013 ,30 ,577-592
Updated on:2015-03-16 11:55 Total Visits:28020